Music Video Saturday - 07/30/2011

Today is my mom's birthday, so I'd like to say, "Happy Birthday, mom!"



The theme for this Music Video Saturday is, "Stuff My Mom Hated."

This first video comes from one of my favorite artists today: Eminem. Though by far not his best song, this tune is caused him to blow up and become a household name. Enjoy a flashback to 1999 with "My Name Is" off his first major album The Slim Shady LP [Explicit].



Next up we have one of my favorite bands of all time: Nirvana. Most, if not all, teenage males growing up in the U.S. during the 1990s heard of Nirvana. Whether you were a fan or not was a different story. Today, there is no denying the impact that Nirvana had on the music scene. Take a listen to the song that made them huge, "Smells Like Teen Spirit" from the album Nevermind.



I would serve up some delicious music from Metallica, but they prevent embedding of their videos from Youtube. That is disappointing. This week we'll stick with just two main videos. Hope you enjoyed the update.

No comments:

Post a Comment